Sitebeat is a template-based, website builder platform that you can use to create a site for your own domain name, quick and easy, without the need for coding and scripts.
While you are able to work on a maximum of 3 different projects simultaneously, you can only Publish 1 website Live. The Published website will have a  Published Icon showing on the project if you view it on your Sitebeat Dashboard's Sites page.
You can access the Sitebeat Dashboard's Sites page using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
You will now be routed to your Sitebeat Dashboard.
- Click Sites from the top menu.
Note: The Sites page will be blank if you have not started building any websites yet. You can begin by clicking on the Create Site button.
If you've already Published a project Live, you'll find the  Published Icon on the bottom-right corner of your project. If you haven't, here are three different ways you can Publish a website:
- While on Preview mode, you can click the Publish button at the bottom-right corner to Publish your website Live.
- While on Editor mode, you can click the Publish button at the top-right corner of the page.
- While on your Sites page, you can hover your mouse pointer over a project, click on the [...] Ellipsis Icon, and click Publish.
Note: To Unpublish a website, go to your Sitebeat Dashboard's Sites page and hover your mouse pointer over the Published website, or the project that has the  Published Icon on it, then click the [...] Ellipsis Icon and select Unpublish.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.