What Are Features?
A feature is a ready-made layout element, such as a Text item, Heading, Photo, Video, Button, Icon, Form, Map, or Facebook Like, which you can use to build your custom, professional-looking website pages with Sitebeat.
Locate the feature you need in the library of features, drag and drop it onto an available placeholder, and customise the feature to suit your needs.
To customise a feature, select it to display the editing menu and replace the selected sample content with the actual content you would like to appear on your site. You can then modify the selected element with the help of the editing menu.
You can access the library of ready-made features from the left-hand sidebar of the Sitebeat Editor by clicking BUILD.
- Drag the feature from the FEATURES library and drop it onto one of the available placeholders which are highlighted in red when you drag the feature over them.
- Click or select a feature to display the menu that allows you to modify the item.
To move a feature, hover over its upper edge with the mouse cursor to display the moving control.
- Click the moving control and drag the feature from one placeholder onto another.
- Drop the feature into the desired location, onto a placeholder that is highlighted in red. The feature acquires the size of the selected placeholder.
You can resize features vertically and horizontally in Sitebeat.
- To resize a feature vertically, hover over it with the mouse cursor, click the resizing control that appears at the bottom of the feature, and drag it upwards or downwards.
- To resize a feature horizontally, hover over it to display parallel vertical lines to the right and to the left of it. Drag one of these vertical lines left or right.
When done resizing, drop the control to save the change and stop resizing.
Similarly, you can resize a feature which is part of a section by dragging one of the vertical lines to the right or to the left. All the features that are part of the section will be resized to identical lengths.
To delete a feature, hover over it and click the Delete button [x] on its top right-hand corner.
The feature will immediately be removed.
Follow the links below to learn how to customise the following:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.