Does my Logo Design have copyright?
Your Logo Design is created uniquely for you using original ideas and creatives. You will own all rights of use to the logo, however further trademark or copyright protection is not applied by us.
We do strongly recommend all clients to trademark and copyright any logos and brand names they have to protect their brand and long term interests.
This can be done after your logo is designed and finished by your lawyers or local trademark and copyright services in your country.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Can you copy a Logo that is copyright?
- Can I have revision on my final Logo Design?
- Can I cancel my Logo Design?
- Are there renewal fees for a Logo Design?
- What file formats will I receive my Logo?