Does my Linux Server have backup?
Due to the nature and potential complexities of a Linux Server it is not possible for us to maintain reliable backups. As such, we highly recommend that you maintain frequent backups of your server.
We strongly recommend you maintain an independent backup process.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- What can I install on my Linux Server?
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Linux Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Linux Server?
- Can I have Root Access for my Linux Server?
- How do I upgrade my Linux Server?