Do you have custom Web Hosting plans?
Yes, all hosting plans at Crazy Domains can be customised within your Account Manager. When you buy any hosting plan, you can upgrade it by following these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Web Hosting in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Web Hosting you wish to upgrade. If you have only one Web Hosting, you will be taken straight to its management page.
- Scroll down to the Features section. There you can choose upgrades like addiing storage, extra email accounts, more data, and much more.
- Once you have made your selection, scroll down and click the Upgrade button.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrades.
Congratulations, you have now upgraded your Web Hosting!
If you have any questions or need advice, please feel free to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- I have Web Hosting, can you Transfer my Website?
- What web hosting control panel do you use?
- How to create custom Error Pages
- Installing WordPress on my Web Hosting
- What is Web Hosting?