The Exchange Manager will allow you to create distribution lists and redirect an email address to multiple users. Follow the instructions below to create your distribution list.
Create a New Distribution List
You can create a New Distribution List by doing the following:
- Log in to your Exchange Manager.
- The Exchange home screen will display, click on Email Management icon.
- Click on the name of your Organization.
- Click on Distribution List on left menu.
- Click the Create New Distribution List button.
- Enter the following information:
||Enter the display name when people receive your email.
||Enter the new Email you want to create.
||The user who has rights to manage this.
- Click Create Distribution List.
- The Edit Distribution List will display, click ADD to add all users who will receive a copy of this email.
Your Distribution List has now been created. Any incoming emails sent to this email address will be sent to all the people on this list.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.