Before you can use your email, you must create an email account in your Hosting Manager control panel. To create a new email account, follow these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Website Builder in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder for which you wish to create an email account.
- Click on the arrow to the right of the Build Now button and select Control Panel from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the username and password of your Hosting Manager control panel if asked.
- Click the Email button then Email Accounts.
- Enter the e-mail address in the E-mail field.
- Enter the password for the new email account in the Password field.
- Review the Quota - the mailbox size limit has been pre-set to 250MB; enter to reduce or increase the size limit.
- Click Create Email.
Your new account has been now created. Create as many email accounts as you want, up to the maximum limit set for your plan.
Now, you can set up this email on your computer, mobile or access it using webmail.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.