You can configure DNS for your website from the ISPConfig control panel by following these instructions:
- Log in to your ISPConfig console.
- Click on the DNS tab and then click Add new DNS Zone with wizard.
- Select the Server, Select the Client, fill in the Website Domain name, the IP address and other information requested by the wizard.
- Click Create DNS record.
The newly created zone will now be listed in the DNS Zones List.
- Click on the DNS Zone and navigate to the records tab.
- Add an A record for your domain name server and Update the domain DNS manager with a new name server and IP address.
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you have сonfigured the DNS for your website from the ISPConfig control panel!