Choosing a Website Builder template
Website Builder has over 100 custom built templates to suit all styles and industries. These templates also come complete with content to suit your business category yet are completely customisable. Now you can use and edit the existing content instead of writing your site content from scratch!
Choosing a template
You can choose a template by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- If this your first time logging in you will be given option to select your Category and Sub category. Choose the one that best matches your business. If you have already selected a template, you will log directly into the editor. When in this editor you can change the template by simply clicking Design on the left menu and selecting a new theme. Any content you added will not be lost when switching templates.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work.
For more information see the Website Builder getting started guide.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Can I change the Website Address of my Website Builder?
- I need more pages for Website Builder
- How can I change the website CSS code in Website Builder?
- Do you have a Website Builder trial?
- How to update the Site Settings in Website Builder