You can explore the full features of Sitebeat with our free 15-day trial, no credit card required. Get to know the new Sitebeat website builder first, then upgrade to a full Sitebeat plan within 15 days, or purchase a plan anytime later.
Note: If you have recently registered a Domain Name with Crazy Domains, you will have access to the Sitebeat Mini Site. The Mini Site is a free one-page website builder for Domain Registrations that is also powered by Sitebeat, but has limited access. To actually explore complete Sitebeat features, sign up for the free 15-day Sitebeat trial.
Sign up for the Sitebeat Free Trial
To sign up for the 15-day free trial and start exploring Sitebeat, follow the steps below:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Websites tab at the top of this page.
- Click Sitebeat.
- Scroll down and click the TRY button on the banner right across the Sitebeat plans.
- Enter your Crazy Domains account Username and Password and click Login & Continue or click the Sign Up link, fill-out the necessary details, then click Register & Continue.
If you have already logged into your account prior to this step, you will automatically be redirected to the Pay & Activate page.
Congratulations! You've now registered for the Sitebeat 15-day free trial. You can start using Sitebeat later or you can continue with the steps below to begin with Sitebeat now.
Get Started with Your Website
Within the 15-day free trial, you will be able to start creating your website and building your store. Its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functions will give you the flexibility and artistic freedom to finish your site in no time, with no coding experience or knowledge required. Learn more about Sitebeat here.
Begin using Sitebeat from the confirmation page using these steps:
- From the confirmation page, scroll down to the Getting Started box and click the Account Manager button.
You will be redirected to your Account Manager home page.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select Sitebeat Trial from the list of Sitebeat plans. If you only have one plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper-right section of the page and click Build Now.
Congratulations! You've just accessed your Sitebeat Dashboard. Click on the Sites page and click the Create Site button to get started.
Publish Your Website
The free trial will also allow you to Publish your website live to a free .sitebeat.com Subdomain, e.g. "mytrialwebsite.sitebeat.com". Once live, the site will automatically be accessible to anyone, anywhere around the world. If you want to Publish the site to a Domain Name of your choice, you can do this by upgrading your Sitebeat plan.
Note: After 15 days, you will no longer have access to the free trial, but your website will still be in the system for the next 7 days. If you are able to upgrade within this period, you can continue developing the site you started during the free trial.
Otherwise, after the 7-day extension, your files will automatically be deleted from the system. You can purchase the Sitebeat plan and start fresh in creating your website, anytime.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.