Can I have Root Access for my Linux Server?
Yes, we give you root-level access to your Linux Server so you can install, configure and optimise your operating system and applications whenever you wish. You have the same root access as a full networked server.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How do I access my Linux Server?
- Does my Linux Server have backup?
- What can I install on my Linux Server?
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Linux Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Linux Server?