Yes. You can upgrade anytime during your Sitebeat Free Trial period to activate the Sitebeat plan that suits you best.
Follow the instructions below to upgrade and activate to the new Sitebeat plan that you want:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat Trial plan.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Click the Upgrade Plan button on the right-hand side of your plan's Overview.
- Select your new plan by clicking on its corresponding Buy button.
- Click Claim Free Domain to register a new domain name for free or click Use Existing Domain to connect Sitebeat directly to a domain that you already own.
Note: If you select Claim Free Domain, you can still connect Sitebeat to a different domain name later on, simply by contacting us.
If you select Use Existing Domain, you will no longer be able to claim the free domain that is included in your Sitebeat plan once the payment has been made.
- Enter the new domain name that you wish to register for free and click Select.
Or, enter the domain name that you already own and click Connect Domain.
- You will then be routed to the Shopping Cart where you can pay for and activate your Sitebeat plan.
Congratulations! You have just upgraded the Sitebeat free trial plan. You can now start using Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.