You can add a site map link to your site footer by following the steps below:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Hover over the Footer with the mouse cursor and click on Edit Footer.
- Tick the box next to Show Sitemap link on your site footer.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work, or Publish to show it to the world.
Congratulations, you have added the Site Map link on your site footer.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.