Adding the Online Store to your site
The eShop Online Store is only available for eShop Website Builders that have the feature enabled in their plan. Standard Website Builders do not have the eShop feature, however, this can be added at any time.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click Advanced.
- Drag and drop the Online Store icon into the content area.
- Select the Email Address where you want to receive order status updates.
- The Online Store Editor will then display, allowing you to Customise the store's design and features.
Clicking on this button will open the store's management area, allowing you to add products, customize services, manage orders, etc. For more information, see Store Management.
Defines the Default layout view of the store's products for site visitors. Also note site that visitors can change the layout view at any point by selecting a different view.
Products Per Page
Defines the number of Product items that are displayed per page in the store.
Categories Per Row
Defines the number of Category Items that are displayed per row in the store.
Products Per Row
Defines the number of Product items that are displayed per row in the store. Since this field is only relevant for the Grid layout, it is enabled only when Grid is the selected Products Layout.
Show Shopping Bag
Enable/Disable the Shopping Bag widget in the Store. For more information on the Shopping Bag widget, see the Shopping Bag.
Show Categories Tabs
Enable/Disable the Horizontal Categories Tabs above the store products.
Show Products Search
Enable/Disable the search bar in the store. We recommend this off, unless you have 1000's of products.
- Click Submit, the Online Store widget will appear on the canvas according to the defined settings.
A new Online Store is created with demo categories and items (Fruits and Vegetables). The store content can be changed in the Store Management system.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to manage the eShop (Online Store)
- Adding and editing Categories with Website Builder
- How to install eShop on your site
- How to add Discounts and Specials to eShop
- How to setup Shipping Methods and Fees with eShop