You can easily add dedicated IP Adresses to your Hosting Account by following the steps below:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Web Hosting in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Web Hosting you wish to add a dedicated IP to. If you have only one Web Hosting, you will be taken straight to its management page.
- Scroll down to the Features section.
- Under Assign IP, choose how many deicated IP Adresses you wish to add by dragging the pointer to the left or right, then scroll down and click Upgrade.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrades.
Congratulations, you have just added dedicated IP Adresses to your Hosting Account.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.