Add and edit product Categories with eShop
You can create unlimited categories and subcategories within your Online Store Manager and each category can contain unlimited products.
In order to add a new category or edit an existing one follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Online Store Manager.
- Click on Catalog and then Categories under the Catalog tab.
- Click New Product to add a new product or select a product form the list and click Modify to edit an existing product.
- Click the New root category button. To edit an existing category, select it from the list.
- Add General details in the dialog box that opens – Name, Availability, Category Image and Description.
- You can add products to the category by clicking on the Category products tab, then clicking the Add Products button and selecting which products to Add.
- Click Save.
For advanced features and more information about different functions and setups you can reference the online help section within the Website Builder.
Add Sub Categories
You can also add subcategories by clicking on the category and clicking on the New subcategory button. The process is the same as adding a category. The subcategory will be listed as a child of the category.
Removing a Category
In order to remove a category, follow these instructions:
- Click on Categories tab under Catalog.
- Select the category or subcategory you want to remove.
- Click Delete category.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Yes in the popup screen.
Deleting the category will not delete the products that are linked to it. They will be available in the products page of the Catalog tab.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Add and edit products with eShop
- How to add eShop to your Website Builder
- How to add Discounts and Specials to eShop
- Adding and editing Categories with Website Builder
- What Payment gateway can be used with eShop?