What is favicon?
A browser icon or a favicon is an image displayed next to the title of the page in web browser tabs.
Favicons make your site recognizable among other sites open in other browser tabs. All the sites built with Sitebeat have the Sitebeat logo displayed in browser tabs by default. You can customize your Sitebeat site by replacing the default Sitebeat logo favicon with the browser icon of your choice.
How to replace the default Sitebeat logo favicon with the browser icon of your choice
- Сlick SETTINGS in the left-hand sidebar of the Sitebeat Editor
- Сlick General under SETTINGS
- Drag and drop an image for the favicon into the UPLOAD IMAGE frame, keeping in mind these limitations:
- Maximum allowed image size is 1024x1024 pixels.
- Minimum allowed image size is 16x16 pixels.
Alternatively, click the UPLOAD IMAGE frame to locate the image on your computer.
The image will immediately appear in the browser icon frame under General Settings in Sitebeat Editor.
Published site result
The new favicon will replace the old one on the live website once you publish or update it.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.