The Account Manager password is one of the important details of your account. Without it, you can't access your Crazy Domains account. We recommend changing it regularly to improve your account protection. So, whether you're changing it for security purposes, or you've forgotten it, this guide will help you change or reset your account password.
Table of Contents
- Changing Your Account Password for Security Purposes
- Recovering a Lost Password
- Assisted Account Access Recovery
Changing Your Account Password for Security Purposes
If you feel the need to change your password for security purposes, you can update it by following the steps below.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- On the left sidebar of your Account Manager, click My Profile.
- On the MY DETAILS tab, click SECURITY.
- In the Login Info section, enter your current password in the Current Password textbox.
- In the New Password textbox, enter your new password.
- Click SAVE.
Recovering a Lost Password
As much as we always want to remember our passwords, we can't avoid forgetting them sometimes. Don't worry! You can reset your password easily. Just go to the Lost Password page, enter your account email address or username, and click the Send button.
Once done, you will receive the password reset link to your account's email address. Open the link and set a new password there, and you're good.
Note: The reset link will instantly expire once you have successfully changed your password using it. However, if the reset link remains unused, it will only be valid within 30 days upon receipt.
Assisted Account Access Recovery (AAAR)
Sometimes, bad stuff happens. We can't reset our password because we lack access to the account's email address too. Not a problem! See our Assisted Account Access Recovery process to know the steps in recovering your account or domain.