To manage your domain with Crazy Domains, you need to access it in your account manager. Here's how you can do it:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click the domain name that you want to access.
On the domain page, you can find the following sections:
In the domain name section, you can find the following key components and settings:
- Registry Key or Domain Password
- Domain billing details
- Domain Lock
- Domain Privacy
In the next section, you can find the name servers. Here, you can do the following actions:
- Add, remove, or modify a name server
- Add, remove, or modify a host record or glue record
- Park your domain with Crazy Domains' default pages
The DNS Settings section is where you can manage the following settings and configurations:
- DNS Records
- Web Forwarding (Only Available for Premium DNS)
- Email Forwarding (Only Available for Premium DNS)
Manage the domain registrant details and other domain contacts in the Administration section.