It is recommended you change the passwords on your email accounts regularly to maximize your email security. You should always change your password if you think someone else has access to your account.
- Click on My Account link at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password and click Login.
- Click on Email Accounts under the Email icon.
- Click on Change Password next to the required email address.
- Type the new password in the New Password field.
- Click Change.
Your password for the selected email account has now been changed.
Make sure that you change the password in your email client (e.g. Outlook) application as well, or you will not be able to receive emails.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.