Help & Setup
Change Email Password
It is useful to occasionally change the passwords on your email accounts to maximise your email security. You should always change your password if you think someone else has access to your account.
Note: Make sure that you change the password in your email client (e.g. Outlook) application as well, or you will not be able to receive emails.
- Login to your Host Manager control panel
- Click Add/Del Email Accounts in the Mail area
- Click Change Password next to the required email address
- Type the new password in the New Password field
- Click Change. Your password for the selected account has now been changed