For all technical support and sales enquiries please email or phone us to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
Open 24 hours - 7 days
- Help email@example.com
- Sales firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts email@example.com
- Resellers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australian Callers 1300 210 210
- International+61 2 9037 2826
- Australian Fax02 8208 9995
- International Fax+61 2 8208 9995
PO Box A2191 Sydney South New South Wales, 2000
Your satisfaction is most important to us. To lodge a customer care concern or to report abuse of our services, please email directly to email@example.com.
Crazy Domains is committed to the highest service levels possible. Using the very latest hardware and servers, we pride ourselves on continual improvement in both performance and reliability.
We endeavour to respond to all queries within 24 business hours.
- View general terms and conditions, click here.
- View abuse handling procedures, click here.
- View complaints handling policy, click here.
Who We Are
CrazyDomains.com.au is owned and operated by DreamScape Networks FZ-LLC, whose principle office is 210, DIC Building 11, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE. For all service terms, policies and procedures, please see our service agreement. DreamScape Networks FZ-LLC is a .au domain name reseller of Web Address Registration Pty Ltd which is an auDA accredited registrar.
Find more information here - The Crazy People
Crazy Domains is owned by DreamScape Networks FZ-LLC, who employs hundreds of dedicated IT professionals within Customer Care , Business Development, Development, System and Network Engineering, and much more. For all service terms, policies and procedures, please view our standard service agreement.
Learn more about us here - The Crazy People
Crazy Domains Abuse Policy
Crazy Domains maintains a significant focus on minimising and mitigating the level of abuse that is generate on our servers. Abuse can involve and affect a number of items but our core focus is on maintaining a high level of service, safety and reliability with both our own services and those that affect the operation of the internet in general.
Whilst we maintain a significant level of monitoring we can't watch everything. This is where we need your help in reporting to us anything which you believe has come from the Crazy Domains network.
Please report all abuse by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include as much information as possible regarding the type and nature of the abuse you've encountered. Please be sure to provide any appicable log files, URLs (for site abuse) and email headers (for spamm).
Once we have received your email, our team will investigate the report thoroughly, contact any relevant customers and work to resolve the issue as efficiently as possible.
Reporting port scanning, attempted hacking and firewall activity
For reports regarding port scanning, attempted hacking and firewall activity please include:
- Relevant unedited firewall logs (or excerpts of), including the time, date and time zone.
- Your URL
- Your web server log
- IP address
- Date & Timestamp
- Any applicable details regarding the misuse that has taken place
Reporting email/newsgroup/spam abuse
For reports regarding email, newsgroup or any spam related abuse, please include:
- The full header of the email(s) or message(s)
- The content of the relevant email(s) or message(s)
The above allow us to trace the path of the offending material to easily identify the source of the abuse.
Reporting virus activity
For reports regarding virus or malware activity please include:
- The header of the email (if available)
- The content of the email (if available)
- The email attachment you received (if available)
Please note: If you have received or been infected by a virus, worm, trojan or malware, we are cannot offer any support to help rectify your systems. As per typical internet standard, we highly recommend you install and maintain an up to date anti-virus software on your device.
Reporting web space abuse
For reports regarding abuse regarding web space hosted by Crazy Domains, please include:
- The URL (such as www.crazydomains.com).
- The time and date that you noticed the infringement.
- Details of how you came to view the material.
- A precise description of why you believe the material to be in breach of policy.
Abuse Report Handling Process
Crazy Domains will endeavour to handle all abuse reports in a comprehensive and efficient manner. Naturally we are often subject to restrictions that can range from client response time to taking necessary actions on the affected servers, we anticipate your patience with regards to such matters.
Below is the expected process for which an abuse complaint is handled.
- Abuse Report is received to email@example.com
- Assigned team receives the report and investigates or escalates the report depending on the nature of the report
- If immediate action is applicable our team applies necessary actions to mitigate or eliminate the report. Otherwise our team communicates with the owner of the offending service or material. This can include necessary advice, a take down notice or a simple request for clarification
- Once we have received satisfactory feedback or taken necessary action regarding the abuse report we will communicate a summary to the sender of the abuse report
- Once all parties are satisfied with the outcome the abuse complaint will be closed
In accordance with industry standards and practices, we report illegal activity to respective governing bodies or authorities. We also work with all appropriate bodies to ensure images of child abuse are removed from our servers and reported as quickly as possible.
Please note, by registering a product or service with us you agree to be bound by all Crazy Domains' terms and conditions.